1) Cut along all of the red lines, including halfway across the tail and down between the ear and the body.
2) Crease along all of the folds. Some notes about the folds:
a) The fold above the eyes folds away from you (mountain fold) b) The fold above that is the base of the ears and folds towards you (valley fold) c) The folds above that are peak of the ears and fold away from you (mountain fold)
3) Fold and glue the tail and peak of the ears and let them dry.
4) Fold the body around and glue the tab at the top of the design, then let it dry
5) Glue together the rest of the design.
Note that the base of the ears folds over and should be glued on top of the body.
Click on the papercraft design image.
Make sure it has not been resized by your browser (you might need to click the image again).
Print using your browser's Print function.
If you leave a comment, be respectful.
No swearing, including censored or abbreviations.