Design by papermandan
Uploaded Sat Dec 22 2018 00:01:38 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
Viewed 679 times in the past month
Viewed 13369 times overall
Thanks for checking out my papercraft! This is the first papercraft I have ever made, so it may not be the best.
- Cut out & Fold & Glue everything but the back end.
- Make a little slit in the black line in the back end.
- Slip the tail's tab into the slit & glue.
- Fold and Glue the back end like normal
- Attach the two "A"s together.
- Glue the dorsal fin in the spot where the front end & back end were glues
- Glue the head to the green front part.
- Attach the fins (fatter end goes to the front)
UPDATE 2: Finally got the picture up! Yay! :D
How to Print?
Click on the papercraft design image.
Make sure it has not been resized by your browser (you might need to click the image again).
Print using your browser's Print function.