MC77 is a project I'm doing that aims to include papercraft of all Minecraft content in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. Part 1 contains:
• Action Figures for Steve, Alex, Tennis Steve, Tennis Alex, Scottish Steve, Swedish Alex, Zombie, and Enderman. This action figure design has rotation in the neck, hips and shoulders, the same points that rotation occurs in game. Though I made the design for it a while ago, I have held off officially releasing it until now. It is a heavily modified version of the "Bendable Steve (No toothpick)" design by Umar Abid, found here: https://www.pixelpapercraft.com/papercraft/5eb64ae99621be42cdc2a5ea/bendable-steve-no-toothpick I also made a generator for my design, and if you're on the Discord you may have already seen it. PPA says that it wont be added to the generators section on the site until the site redesign comes out, but for now you can find it here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ssHFt-YzGy25O4qwK7yn00Zt2FBnyO2D?usp=sharing
• All the craftable tools usable in Smash, and a crafting table. This includes every sword, pickaxe, axe, and shovel of the wood, stone, iron, gold, and diamond varieties, but not hoes or netherite since they aren't found in Smash. Though for MC77 I want everything to be as accurate to the game as possible, I decided to make the tools and crafting table smaller than they are in Smash, since in that game they are absolutely massive and I wanted the things in this set to also work with things scaled after Minecraft. However, even with this downscaling, I was still barely able to fit everything on one page. You may notice that some of the swords overlap with the crafting table's tabs, but I can assure you that it does not harm the block's structural integrity if you cut around the swords. If you really feel skeptical about having half a tab, then you can still cut through them and make a full tab if you don't need to use the stone and iron swords.
• An extras page, with spare parts for repairs or if you lose or break the original part while making the design. The Enderman shoulder joints specifically will really come in handy if you're like me and lost/broke 3 shoulder joints while making the enderman. The spare pelves don't have to be used as a replacement pelvis; they can also be used as the neck or be cut into any other part of the design you need to replace. Though there are no sticks in Smash, I included 3 of them here so you could use them to repair a broken tool if the handle comes off.
I hope you all enjoy this design, since it's the product of over half a year' papercrafting work. Also, look forward for the rest of MC77 in the future:
Part 2: The rest of the items and blocks, including the minecart, shield, and wearable elytra
Part 3: Minecraft World stage Diorama
1. Click on the papercraft design image.
2. Make sure it has not been resized by your browser (you might need to click the image again).
3. Print using your browser's Print function.